Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Almost Famous

Sorry for the lack of content lately. I was going to make up an excuse about why I haven't written anything but, upon a thorough self-evaluation, I accepted that it is because I am lazy. BUT I did want to tell you that today, for the first time, I have been published as a guest blogger. The proof is here!

If you read my blog, the post on there is the same as one I've written here so it's nothing new but still...pretty exciting eh? And about that Web site. It's run by Elliot Johnson's (Rays) wife Nicole and has all sorts of stories from baseball WAGs. If you want to learn more about the lifestyle and I'm just not giving you what you need, you can browse there. I kind of promise that I'll write something exciting soon.

2 comments:

  1. I read it and loved it. I think you are famous now.

    Also, I think you should know that it is kind of difficult to posts comments on your blog. It shows how dedicated I am that I have commented on so many. Seriously...it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! First step, guest blogging. Second step, getting paid for blogging? It's only a matter of time. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete